How to use the barcode scanner?
Sourc:The SiteAddtime:2022/11/19 Click:0
I believe that for many novices, when buying a barcode scanner for the first time, they will definitely struggle with a series of small problems such as how to use it and how to install it.
A. How to use the barcode scanner correctly?
1) First, please confirm that the scanner, data cable, data receiving host, and power supply are connected correctly, and then turn on the machine.
2) Press and hold the trigger button, the lighting is activated, and a red lighting area and a red focus line appear.
3) Align the red focus line to the center of the barcode, move the scanner and adjust the distance between it and the barcode to find the best reading distance.
4) When the success prompt sounds and the red lighting line goes out, the code reading is successful, and the scanner transmits the decoded data to the host.
B. Precautions for using the scanning gun
1) It is not allowed to scan the barcode at a 90° angle between the scanner and the barcode. At 90°, the barcode cannot be read normally. Must be aligned and fully encase the scan line on the barcode.
2) Do not randomly scan the barcode on the instruction manual, otherwise the scanner may not be able to scan.
3) During the reading process, for the same batch of barcodes, you will find that the distance between the scanner and the barcode is within a certain range, and the success rate of reading the barcode will be very high. This distance is the optimal reading distance.